Marketing & Business Development Assistant
Bailey Aro Hutchence, founder of White Spruce Market
About the Role:
As the Marketing & Business Development Assistant, you will assist with creating & communicating new products and offerings for White Spruce Market. You will help pursue strategic opportunities, enter into new markets, and form partnerships with other companies. You will also be responsible for coordinating, optimizing, and scheduling marketing content for social media, blog, and email newsletter.
Please complete the application at the bottom of this page. Applications will be accepted through Friday, March 15.
• Assist with research & development of new product lines
• Sourcing and ordering of product & supplies
• Managing inventory
• Fulfilling orders
• Customer service & client relations
• Creating visual & written content for website, blog, social media, and email campaigns
• Planning & participating in pop-ups and shopping events
• Planning & executing collaborations and partnerships
• Promotional activities, including writing & sending press releases, and submitting content to digital & print publications
• Work alongside Bailey for 2-3 days per week in her home office
• Assist with other tasks & projects as assigned (some tasks could be related to Bailey’s other two businesses)
• Excellent communicator (written, visual, verbal)
• Professional, friendly demeanor
• Background in customer service and/or client relations
• Experience in retail, marketing or product development a plus
• Not only organized, but also have a love for organization
• Attention to detail
• Independent problem solving
• Able to create routines & self-manage
• Must love dogs!
Experience with the following is preferred, but not required:
• Social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
• Photography & Video
• Photoshop & Lightroom
This is a part time, W2 hourly position, starting at $15 per hour.
Complete the application below!
Complete the application below. After submitting, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject "Marketing Assistant." Incomplete applications & job inquiries via social media will not be considered.
Your application was successfully submitted. For the next step, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Marketing Assistant."
I'll be in touch the week of March 18-22nd. Thank you so much for your interest!