Shop Manager & Sales Lead
Bailey Aro Hutchence, founder of White Spruce Market
20-30 hours per week to start, with the potential for growth to full time
As Shop Manager, this person will be responsible for keeping the online shop running smoothly. This includes fulfilling shop orders, managing the email inbox, tracking inventory, and ordering products & supplies.
In addition, this person will serve as the Sales Lead for White Spruce, establishing new corporate / B2B accounts, along with serving existing accounts. This includes communicating with existing & potential clients, designing gift concepts, creating & sending gift proposals, and managing the client experience from first contact through delivery.
This person is super organized & efficient, with an eye for design. They have a heart for customer service & people, and their attention to detail is next-level!
Please complete the application at the bottom of this page! Applications will be accepted through Weds 4/21/2021.
• Packaging & shipping gifts
• Shop upkeep (restocking, cleaning, organizing, etc)
• Inventory management
• Email inbox management
• Establishing new corporate & B2B accounts, along with serving existing accounts
• Creating & sending gift proposals
• Managing the client experience from first contact through delivery
• Assist Bailey & team with fulfilling custom and corporate gift orders
• Other projects as assigned
• Excellent oral & written communicator
• Professional, friendly demeanor
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated & efficient
• Able to create routines & self-manage
• Loves the world of retail, products & makers
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Prior customer service & sales experience
• Excited to work within a growing small business
• Big-picture / long-term thinker & relationship builder
• Highly resourceful creative problem solver
• Beautiful penmanship a plus!
EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING IS A PLUS:
• Google Drive
Salary plus commission, based on experience
Please complete the application below by Weds 4/21/2021!
Your application was successfully submitted. For the next step, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject "Shop Manager & Sales Lead."
Thank you so much for your interest!