Social Media & Marketing Assistant
Ideally Duluth, MN or surrounding area
Bailey Aro Hutchence, founder of White Spruce Market
Part time, approx 6 hours weekly
The Social Media & Marketing Assistant is responsible for creating, optimizing, and scheduling content for White Spruce Market’s promotional purposes, including but not limited to social media, website, blog, and email campaigns. In addition, this person will engage with & grow the White Spruce audience.
This person is energized & excited about social media! They love being both creative and strategic. They’re an excellent written communicator who is a master at learning & adopting different brand voices. In addition, they have an eye for curation and design.
Please complete the application at the bottom of this page! Applications will be accepted through Wednesday, October 14.
• Work with Bailey & team to develop the White Spruce monthly content calendar
• Write & schedule social media posts
• Engage with our audience
• Manage DMs on Instagram & Facebook
• Experiment with & implement new platforms as needed (i.e. Instagram reels, TikTok, LinkedIn)
• Plan, write, and schedule blog posts
• Create & schedule email campaigns
• Pinterest: Schedule pins in Tailwind & create pinnable graphics in Canva
• Use Canva to create graphics for social media, blog, and email
• Assist with content creation by capturing photos & video 1-2 times monthly @ the White Spruce workshop
• Assist with writing & sending press releases to media outlets
• Submit & pitch to digital and print publications
• For Holidays / High Seasons: Assist with assembling & shipping gift orders at the White Spruce workshop in Duluth, MN
• Excellent written communicator
• Professional, friendly demeanor
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated & efficient
• Able to create routines & self-manage
EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING IS A PLUS:
• Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, and LinkedIn
• Google Drive
This is a part time 1099 position starting at $17 per hour.
Complete the application below!
Your application was successfully submitted. For the next step, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Social Media & Marketing Assistant."
Thank you so much for your interest!